HUNAR is acronym for Hallmarking of Unrecognized, Novice and Amature Resources.
- Helping youth of Jharkhand in their Skill Development Initiatives
- Align with departmental goals for fulfillment of Skill Development schemes for citizens of Jharkhand.
- Provide best search engine to departments & private players to facilitate skill development programs for unorganized and organized sectors.
- Create complete labour market of skilled resources of Jharkhand.
- Build good e-governance system for high customer esteem.
- Endeavour to increase employability for youth of Jharkhand.
- Our mission is to developing portal in such a way that it will help all the stakeholders (candidates, trainers and departments) to facilitate and monitor from skill development programs in effective and efficient manner.
- This portal will strive to improve the portal with the eyes of all stakeholders - present and potential.
- It will endeavor to build a user-friendly and responsive portal with a team of highly skilled people driving for excellence, achievement and responsibility towards the society.
- It will create conditions and opportunities for promoting skill development schemes through sharing information of government effort, participation of private ventures, enhancement of knowledge and emphasis on multiskilling.
- It will participate in driving economic and social growth of our state and our country through providing platform especially to unorganized labours.